Dec 17, 2014

count your many blessings.


Good morning!

My card today once again uses one of the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' featured stamp sets for this month: So Grateful.  I went 'scrappy' with my card and used this bird image section of an October Afternoon patterned paper and built my card around it.


I love the song "Count your blessings" and was thinking about that when I paired this sentiment with the bird 'singing.'  Such a fun card to pull together!

To check out the other designer's samples with today's featured stamp set, please hop over to the SNSS company blog!

Have a great day - filled with lots of blessings!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Jessica - love the sentiment stamped on the patterned paper!!
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails